Sunday, June 21, 2015

Simple Arrangements

I love to make elaborate and creative flower arrangements, but sometimes simple is best. Here are some of my arrangements that are simple but still make a elegant statement. These are easy enough for anyone to put together, plus they are quick.

This vase just calls for roses, I love to fill it up with at least 2 dozen

This photo is from before we had any decor up in our apartment, but I love the simplicity of a vase full of hydrangea

I know a lot of people hate carnations, but I love them. They come in so many different colors, they are super cheap, and I can usually get 2 weeks at least of them. I think all bunched up together they look quite nice.

Peonies are my favorite. My wedding bouquet was full of them. These small round vases are great to hold a few big blooms, next I want to try it out with some football mums!


No comments:

Post a Comment