Sunday, November 8, 2015

Fall Arrangements

Fall is my favorite season. Sadly, the weather just gets slightly less hot and less humid here, and we don't have any beautiful foliage to look at, but I still like to bring some of the season alive with some fall themed decor and flower arrangements.

This year I became obsessed with heirloom pumpkins, but I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to find any anywhere. Lucky me we have a big nursery near us that sells them, even luckier for me is that I didn't buy them at the nursery and found them for less than 7 bucks at both Trader Joe's and Whole Foods. I incorporated them into some of my fall arrangements on my table.

How incredible are these marigolds? They were HUGE. I am also loving the eucalyptus.


This one is a bit of a cheat, I did get a pre-arranged bouquet from TJs (couldn't resist that awesome protea) and then I added some orange mums. 


I actually got 2 weeks out of the previous arrangement, and then I combined some of the pieces with the above arrangement. The orange mums lasted 3 weeks!

This arrangement isn't really fall themed like the others, but I needed to add something to my stack of pumpkins and I scored 2 dozen light peach roses for $10 while looking for florals for my friend's upcoming wedding. Sadly in just 3 weeks I will be putting up my Christmas decor and pumpkin season will be a distant memory, so I need to enjoy my pumpkins while I still can!

No comments:

Post a Comment